Vedic Global ‘Suno Saheli’ to provide a platform to our Nari Shakti for their wellbeing, equality and stand firm against any kind of violence.
Currently working as an Educator in a Childcare
Volunteer at Suno Saheli
I am a caring teacher who loves making a difference in the lives of young children. I am open-minded, patient, and supportive towards other people, especially towards children or those who suffer from disabilities. In my previous role as a career, I have nurtured many children from all backgrounds, successfully preparing them for the next stages of their young lives. I am very passionate worker.
As Monika ji dreamed we will become ” Sahelees”
We all need support from each other.
Kyun rhu mei akeli
Jab hai pass
My name is Sapna,
Running my own beauty business from 16 years.
Blessed with 2 kids
Daughter 23 years nurse and midwife
Son 21years working in real state Simonds homes.
Husband runs a furniture shop, Per Square Meters.
Living in Geelong.
Love helping community and her dream is to create a strong support system for girls of all age.
Monica Raizada as Founder
An educator by profession for over 20 years’ experience. For last more than 8 years has been engaged in community service actively helping multicultural communities particularly family violence victims committed to resolving from the start to finish helping the victims proactively.
Currently associated with:
- Vedic Global as founder Director, aiming to unite Santanis world over and promote Vedic culture, values and philosophy of Vasudhaiv Kutumbakam, Sarv Jan Hitay, Sarvey Bhavantu Sukhina, and Sarvey Santu Niramayah
- Vedic Concept School -VCS as founder Director to promote Vedic knowledge, culture and Philosophy
- Wyndham Rotary Club – active member selflessly serving the community
- Women of Wyndham (WOW) President and Executive team member to help empower women, social and cultural inclusion, gender equality, prevention of violence and inequality.
- Ramon Helps Inc – a not for profit charity as Chair Person family well-being team helping the less fortunate and needy in the community in their wellbeing particularly assisting family violence victims and prevention.
- Ramon Consulting and Financial Services Pty Ltd as Founder director and CEO
- Manor Lakes College as a union representative on the school council
- VMC Advisory Board, Northern and Western metropolitans regions – member
- Wyndham Interfaith Network (WIN) – Vice-Chair
- Public speaking and debating coach at Manor Lakes College and Motivational Speaker
- Union Secretary at Manor lakes College
Past Experience includes
- Founder GHARS – Global Hindu Association for Reform and Sustainable Societies
- Lecturer at Box Hill Institute
- Business Development Manager BOQ
- Vice President and Chairperson domestic Violence committee- Australia India Society of Victoria (AISV)
- Chair Person of Events Management Committee –Federation of Indian Associations of Victoria (FIAV)
- Founder and Executive team member – Jagriti – a social awakening
- TV presenter and Anchor – Channel 31 Hindi program
- Presenter of Australian History in Hindi on SBS radio
- Community Representative at Werribee Secondary College Council
- Judging panel Mr and Mrs India Global and Teeyan Punjabi pageant
- Committee member Wyndham Holi and Diwali Festivals
Besides helping and successfully supporting more than 250 victims of family violence on 1:1 basis, has been assisting in developing projects and resources for the family violence victims. Has been organising family harmony/wellbeing days to guide, assist and educate community against domestic violence, being invited in forums and gatherings as a guest speaker to educate and inspire others. Through Ramon Helps Inc and its proactive volunteers have been running various events like International Women’s Day to highlight the Family Violence menace and helping and working towards women empowerment, organising blood donation camp through Red Cross becoming their Red 25 member.
Helped in production of a movie The Hidden Truth (THT) on family violence as well as acted in the movie playing the same role in the movie as she is doing in real life to help family violence victims.
Has been recognised by VMC by honouring her with Meritorious Award for Serving the Multicultural Community at a colourful ceremony on 3 December 2015 at Governor House and excellence award for Innovative Service to the community to Women of Wyndham in 2016.